21 March 2009

Weekends Beg Music, Videos, and all-around Shenanigan-ry...

And that's what I'm here for, folks-- to set it all into motion, and-- because some of you have fambly's to tend weekends and some are just slack-sloth lazy--I'm gonna set it off by proclaiming this Friday and this Freya's Day Nacht only as "MULTI-VIDEO NIGHT".

NOPE.
Gonna spare you having to watch me ugly mug, or some lame-assed cat video in bad light on a slow weeknight...

I'll go for some good music stuffs. Check back periodically thru-out the eve.

And since I have a plethora of 'extraneous' writing to do [I've the programming homework, and a nother Honest Scrap Award -- this time from Andy&Mel Lowe at The Black Bus! These itenerant folk, meandering about the Scottish Highland, have been on an approx. 3 wk. 'forced writing hiatus' due to computer problems... Rare, but ubiquitious, those...], I declare menana (ok, for those of you North of Minnesota, that means tomorrow. It's Tex-Mex.) officially "Soundless Saturday", wherein you log in at your own risk, and in doing so chance pictures that speak a thousand foreign words...

For the eve I'm following me kinsmen Andy's modus operandi-- I'll be back later with whatever the hell it is I said I'd be doing. (I'll re-read, no worry...)

Oh here-- start with this: Because, Amsterdam and Flowers... How can you go wrong!?!



Slainte!
Cygnus

Well, Here's an addition I would not resist if I could...

Thanks, Thin Lizzy..


S.!
C.

6 comments:

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

Ooohhhh!!! I am a huge fan of Metallica! My son loves them too. He can't wait for the Guitar Hero Metallica game to come out at month's end. Thanks sharing this video! My son actually came and watched it too!

Have a fabulous weekend, my friend!

Cygnus MacLlyr said...

Bee and Rose-- your son and I would get along great--well, so would you and I for that matter!ha!
Metallica are Gods.

wonder what else awaits...

Oh, and How'd ya like the Irish theme thrown in, eh??

Hey, i do what i can...

:D

Ken said...

...FANTASTIC...i was a Metallica fan before they were cool...Metallica rules...and ya couldn't have picked a better song(thanxThinLizzytoo)...


...some men like to hear,hear the cannonballs roaring...FANFUCKINTASTIC...love this song...man i wish i could go shootin'...

Edain said...

Oooh.. Metallica, Love them! My fav is Unforgiven II, somehow it is just sexy..lol! :)

Cygnus MacLlyr said...

Ken-- Metallica's first Four (Albums) were definitive...

Untouchable insofar as metal prowess...

Cygnus MacLlyr said...

Edain-- thanks for stopping by!

You, Lady.. I like!

:D