11 March 2009

PEARL!!!

Why, You Little...!

I have a very big love of laugh.

I've never chased a homeless, nascar motor-equipped scooter-mounted bag lady down for unvoluntary plowage of my alley garden... except vicariously.

Nor traded shoes for beer. ["Yet, Cyggie me man; Yet..", me inner leprecuan whispers snidely...]

But when I need to, there's only one source of experience to turn to.

Cygnus' old birdbrain is a bit addled tonight, trying to figure out Tulips and why a Lady of Pearl's caliber is offering such a beautiful pipe (hey, the tape first appeared to me as thus, and thus shall it ever remain) and them word thingies to his nest...

I'll get the flowers arranged, and you all head on over to Pearl's; Tell her Cygnus sent you. And take her a Sunflower until we find out what her favorite one is!

Slainte, Folks!

Cygnus

9 comments:

DKG aka Scrappy Doo said...

Love me some Pearl! I laugh so hard it makes me cry sometimes.
Scrappy

Catman said...

I don't know what to say. I read her blog posts and I'm mystified.

A pistol with a floating barrel, and a few extra barrels would have wiped that fat cart riding **nt (sorry ladies) that trashed her garden from the face of the earth.

Drop the fat chick with a few well placed rounds. Police the brass. Remove the barrel. Cut it up or melt it down. Install new barrel.

Don't get rid of the gun, just get rid of the barrel.

Ain't gang violence a bitch?

Cygnus MacLlyr said...

ROF, Catman! LMAO! Honest!!

Oh, cut & melt brass... difference between the village smith and candlemaker-- I thought you meant cut the fat from the fat lady and melt it down for tallow...

Well, still a darned snooty shot,Cat! Love ya, Bro!

Anonymous said...

Cygnus...I think you are very sweet. And to get an award from Pearl is a magnificent feather in your cap!


Happy Day to you!
:)

Catman said...

Hahaha....making tallow. That's too funny!

Do you remember the ad from 24 Hour Fitness? "When they come, they'll eat the fat ones first?"

Cygnus MacLlyr said...

CAtman, I sure don't.. Youtube it and let's see...

Sounds kinda like my.. come to think on it, let's not go there...

Cygnus MacLlyr said...

Sweet Cheeks, I thankee very much, kitty! (you sure you got the right Swan here, right? ok., um.. just askin..)

Yes'm, That Tapepipe will be cherished long and hard; Pearl musta had another one of them shoe-tradin' in-the-cups bashes to attend before posting that nite...

So, nice to see a new, um ... kitty.. around this neck of the woods! Hope you come again! And again-- you know, like the ac/dc song..

Catman said...

Cygnus,

I e-mailed the photo of the billboard to your g-mail account.

Cygnus MacLlyr said...

Thanks, Catman! Good to get right inside the sheeple mind, eh???