01 March 2009

I've been awarded the TRIPPLE AWARD

I never hit one in my brief little league stint (though did manage an in-the-park homer...), so I'm thrilled to have scored this one!

Supposedly somewhere, somehow, I've managed to show great attitude or gratitude (I'd best work on that-- I got a reputation...), so I get two cute puppies!

Thanks very much to Confessions of an Overworked Mom for deeming me worthy!

Naturally, there are rules (kinda like in baseball-- else I'd have had all the tripples I desired...).

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude.(If you don't have 10, its ok.)
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

So, rules being rules, I' best get to nominating my ten. They are as follows:

1. Misadventurous Mommy
2. Lazy Housewife
3. DarklyFey
4. Aeshe
5. Stephanie in Arkansas
6. Ash
7. Livia Indica
8. Molly
9.Edain
10. One Acre Homestead

Sorry, men-- most of you I know, this frilly would just look out of place on your site (keep the puppies away from the mushroom clouds, oui?).

I'll close by saying the next award I'd like is the "I'm gonna do all your typing for you" spot...

Slainte, folks!

Cygnus

8 comments:

Bullseye said...

Congrat's my friend. You are doing a great job. Mean it.

Ken said...

...i second that,Bullseye...keep it up Cygnus,you deserve it Brother...

Cygnus MacLlyr said...

Thanks, Men! But I was serious about the next one...

LOL!

Edain said...

Congrats hun and thanks for the nomination too! :)

Cygnus MacLlyr said...

Hiya Lady E.! and thank you!
And you are certainly deserved of it; undoubtedly, if any show a great attitude, it's that English Pagan in Canada! :D

Sweet dreams, woman!

Unknown said...

How sweet of you to think of me...and you know how I just love awards it's a sickness!

Hugs

Cygnus MacLlyr said...

Mommy.. Sweet?

Yeah.. that's what I was being. Not obsessive or anything...

Lazy Housewife said...

Thanks for the award and congrats on getting it yourself; sorry I've not stopped by in a while!