14 March 2009

Eight Things I Love

LATE. Because I never do today what I can put off until tomorrow...


My attempt to earn the Kreativ Blogger Award

[Third Draft. Just so you know...]

O.K., so we don't all live in Houston, and ain't none of us rocket scientists...

'S o.k.; It doesn't take one to deduce who my favorite Misadventurous Mommy is...
She's the reason the title lists Eight Things I Love... She's (secretly) #1, and the other seven follow...

Things must be slow in mommyland, because she recently had time to visit my site. She offered me this Kreativ Blogger Award.
[Very nice of her, except then she went "home" and claimed I laced her shoes with pebbles... "I swear, Mommy, I didn't mean to get on your nerves! I didn't even SEE them!"

Some jokes are just for me, folks. Never mind, and moving right along...]

By the way, if you are interested in cool free stuff, you should check her Misadventures In Babyraising site giveaway out. (That's right, Folks! She's giving the website away!!! NOT!!! HA!) You'll discover an unselfish motive behind this contest. Go learn details for yourself, or just go for the Misadventure of it all-- but GO! Cygnus Says...

If I list seven things I love, I get another of them awards. And can ask seven of you to do the same for same award. Kinda Like a chain letter, only painless...

So I'll start with

1) PUPPIES!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE puppies! They sense when is not the time to bother you, but aren't going to be out of perepherial vision just as a reminder that you aren't to stay in this funk forever...
dude...

I Love puppies!

Did I mention Puppies? Oh, o.k; um..

2) Pupp-- oh, wait...
How about Rain?
Especially the Lightening and Thunderstorm varieties.
When my son was ~5 yrs old, he, wife and me lived in an apartment whose bedroom windows faced a large open field. Stormy summer nights would find me at the window, curtains and binds drawn back, intently watching the lone tree in the acre to see if it would be struck...
And if not, there was the sound of serious rain coming to meet glass panes...

3)Writing.
Gods, I think I'd be psychotic if I had to keep all this stuff bottled in.
[!Hey, whaddya mean, "What's the difference!"?]

4)Seafood.
Then again look at my family Crest: Guardian-- a Swan.
And my Spirit animal? Yep.
Clams? Please, yes! Oysters? Two on the half-shell, one fried; thank you! Salmon, Mackeral, OhOh!! SHRIMP... Oh yesss...
Yes, Please, homemade tartar sauce! Thanks...

5)Music
It's magic, folks. Music is a language, mathematically backed. That alone might make it the Language of the Angels. Add that it is one of the Keys to the Universe, and we leave no doubt...

6) Playing
(includes but not limited to the following):
Climbing rocks because they're there and look challenging.
Flying airplanes to count garden beans...
Making aesthetic an area abundant with plant life...
Barbequeing
You know-- LIVING!!!

7) Magic
Combining the other six with full awareness and reverent Will...

Now I need to assign the task of listing seven things you love to seven of you.. else I don't get my Kreative Award and the kiss from the Hostes--

Oh. Um, hold on..

Still waiti--

Um, Maybe! Verdict is still out there..

But my seven? THERE ya'll are!..

1) Aeshe. C'mon Girl! Tell Ciggie What Ya Love!:P
2) DarklyFey :More Homework, Lady!
3) Edain ; C'mon, Lady-- Write to ME!!!
4) Dixiebelle! We need a new face here! :D
5)Mystic Of The Dead (pagan sisters-- and brethren!-- go visit this new blogger's site...NOW!)
6)Livia.. C'mon, Lady L.. I need Seven of your Good days, here...:)
7) Now I change the rules.
Mommy-- Back at Ya-- give me seven OTHER things that you love and I will create a unique award for your blog only...

Let's get busy, Ladies!

Slainte!

Cygnus

4 comments:

SunTiger said...

I did not expect her to give a valuable website away. What do mommy's have to give away; after all? [{Ahem: Children}]

Regarding your blog intro: "Interests"
* Cute Women
So, like, does that mean you're prejudiced against ugly people who fart a lot?

Cygnus MacLlyr said...

Nay, Sun Tiger, pretty kitty, I shall be affronted by no amount of flatulence.. and it is said ugly goes clear to the bone. Probably makes a person Truer, and those true to themself make the only ones worthy of friendship... so no pre-judging me because I look like a swansphincter-- look inside.

Ugly there too, then I might got a problem...

Stephanie in AR said...

Puppies are fine if they belong to someone else, I'm more of a cat person myself. But I will agree with rainy, stormy days. Once sat in a treetop during the peak, it was so awesome. Youth doesn't know any better or does it? Music & living, magic of life yes - otherwise no. Sorry different religious view & I've seen first hand what a bad can do. Grandma viewed such abilities as one of the gifts God can give you, it isn't pretty when a gift is used and abused. Somethings are better left alone...but friends can agree to disagree can we not?

dixiebelle said...

Cheers! http://eatatdixiebelles.blogspot.com/2009/03/eight-things-i-love.html