15 March 2009

My Award For Beauty...

This Award was created by me because Overly Opinionated Allie answered a call to proffer seven more things she loves-- and folks, is this list a very honest, interesting look...

I personally can't wait for the toy review series; I'm hoping for lots of video footage therein:D

At any rate, this lady has gone out on a limb of self-revelation via her three blogs.
It is said that ugly goes clear to the bone.
I know that True Beauty-- Inner Beauty-- seeps clear to the soul.
It is for that Beauty this award exists.
I ask no words, demand no further tagging. Pass the award on under the same conditions-- that is,unconditionally.

Thanks, Allie! I learned a lot today. I love learning... :)
This is for Your Site:

 
Posted by Picasa


Slainte!
Cygnus

Garden Update: Sunday Evening ~1815 hrs local...

Posted by Picasa



In The Garden Of Cygnus'




Slainte!

13 comments:

Stephanie in AR said...

The basil looks great, and is that bigger plant okra? Wish my tomatoes were so big...oh well spring is creeping northward everyday.

Cygnus MacLlyr said...

Stepanie-- the biggest looking growers so far are the yellow crookneck squash.
The tomatoes that are thriving are Big Boy (hybrid) seedlings Hermit got @ the local hardware greenhouse...
Okra will wait another three weeks and be direct-seeded again-- needs more warmth, even this far south! :)

Thanks for the visit-- I look forward to watching your progress when it gets warm enough for your turn to play i the dirt!!!

Have a good week!

Bullseye said...

Man I am loving these videos, please keep it up brother. Garden is looking great.

Cygnus MacLlyr said...

Hi there Bullseye? Yer want me te reed yer a poom, dude?
LOL!!!

Thanks, Man!

Nicole said...

I'm looking forward to planting my garden this year!

Cygnus MacLlyr said...

Hi Nicole! Always a pleasure to see a new, and especially a pretty new, face visit My Song! Glad you did!

I wish you all the best with the garden venture, Lady! Keep us posted!

Thanks for the comment!

Bullseye said...

Hey man I really enjoyed your poem, really.

Cygnus MacLlyr said...

I do sincerely thank you, Bullseye, I enjoyed doing it, else I wouldn't have.
There'll be another... threat or promise, it is as it is..:)

Unknown said...

Thank you so much...I'll be putting this on my blog very soon...can I give it to other bloggers or no?

Your garden looks incredible!

Cygnus MacLlyr said...

Hi Misad Mommy...

Yes Ma'am, you can pass it on-- but no stipulations. And they have to be as beautiful as you-- inside, especially...

I'll work on the image over the next few days-- I really did learn a lot today-- and look forward to more.

You realize, I'm just getting started... don't you, Lady A.???

;p

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

Whew! I am back from the 6 day Irish dance marathon!

Allie is amazing! I can't believe how she manages so many blogs..and they're all wonderful!

I bet you can't wait for those toy reviews...wink wink;)

Cygnus MacLlyr said...

NOW WAIT A DAD GUMMED MINUTE...

ALLIE!!! AS IN... OH HELL, WE ALL KNOW i ONLY THINK OF ONE...

HOW IN THE WORLD WAS SHE MANAGING...

You know what-- I bet I really don't wanna know...

And I'm bidding on cinematographer to the toy reviews, BTW. Oh Yeah-- she promised hours and hours of -

Cygnus MacLlyr said...

Um.. misread. Sorry. Thought some reason she was managing your blogs whilst you dance-marathoned away a week..

Just, um, lets call it preoccupied. Yeah. pre-that...

[:)]