13 December 2008

It's late, people;
At least on my clock. of the many i 'go' by.
Accurately, it is 0225 central standard time (local).
The time my blogpost enumerates is GMT (Hey, I'm a pilot, not to mention IRISH-- the latter being primarily 'why' I chose to make my post times show +6hrs from 'local'.)

Anyone else confused yet?!?
Oh, I'm the ONLY one, sure... :)

Just finished e-mailing my mom, and went on a tangent in the latter part of that writ which i thought would suffice for any lack of creativity due to said yawn factor here.

Sub for the MacMeister's standard faire though it may be, there is a lot of relevancy none the... ah hell; YOU judge:

************
"Trouble is, it takes TIME to do all that reading and responding crap, don't it?!? 's why i only (so far ) consistently comment on two blogs (three counting skip's;) though i admit to being on the prowl for a few more!!!

I really really enjoy blogging and having a couple of folk from various parts of the world to banter with day-to-day. [All of ] you really MUST read the Busty St. Clair Rulz 4eva post. Would that I could write like that; in fact I 'copy' much of her format--- only b/c it seems to so poignantly 'say' not necessarily WHAT but HOW I'd like to say stuff...

Well, i should sign off for now.

And if [ANY ONE] chooses to read my stuff: cool. I try to account for "alternative" views.( E.G. I try not to be 'too' offensive, whilst keeping artistic license free). Yet i opine that there is always the option to 'log' off (sub any word u care for 'log') :0 and hit the 'close' button if u don't like the commentary.

Something in the amendments to the [American] Constitution, I recall... Freedom of press means I am free to print ANYthing i so choose, while anyone can read--- OR NOT--- to their heart's content. Best bumper sticker i've seen that sums [the amendments] up is :

" 'FREEDOM OF RELIGION' MEANS ANY RELIGION"

Hard to fathom for a lot of right-wing folk; they erringly assume our country's founders were christ-e-uns.

AU CONTRAIRE... Research history, my kindred folk. The majority of them were CREATIONISTS.

YOU look up the difference; I already have. "

***********

Not sure how mom will ingest all this, folk, save that she's MOM and will (probably! :D ) continue to at least nurture, if not fathom...

Regardless, fun to write about none the less.

TRUTH always is...

Love ya. And DO love IT!

More soon--

cygnus

3 comments:

Ash said...

I think you should post your views. You can be respectful of others, and others should be respectful of how you feel. Try not to let being nice stifle your self-expression.

Cygnus MacLlyr said...

Hey Ash!
thanks for the 'visit'!
Right you are, my friend; i don't remember who it was that said it-- i think it was one of those founding fathers-- but he stated (i'm paraphrasing)'i may not agree with what you say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it'
pretty much sums it up:)

thanks again for coming by.
cygnus

Noki said...

Weren't they Deists? Which, of course, falls under "Creationist", as does "Christian", but Deist and Christian are definitely two different animals.

Hugs,
Ashley