12 May 2009

A Few More Sub-Par Days...

The writing here of late has not been what I like to produce. I've let life detract, as it is wont to do.
Time has been one factor-- every day some under the Buick's hood; maybe more tonight, too.
Other personal stuff that I won't bore you with.

Today has been an emotional roller-coaster. Sad, as coasters go-- not many hills, and those small.
On the plus side, though I'm as miserable as ever, today it's more of a fresh, clean, almost gleeful misery-- oxymoronic as that sounds-- a sense of wiping the ass-slate of the past free of collective dust to prepare for a new chalking.

Ye faithful, I beseech you grant me a few more days of "filler"-type posts. (No; I REFUSE to take total break. Period.), as well as much less comment rounds that are, for me, an integral part of the blogosphere. I'm going to "break", to mentally and spiritually recharge, and while the time I spend at screenfront won't be much less in Chronos' Measure, my applique will be geared towards the personal.
Cygnus ain't gone, folks; he just needs a good birdbath-- a dusting and watering so's we can have back the right amount of poignant stoopidity i likes betray here...

Thanks so much for standing by...

Hey-- mosta ya have the real warmth of seasonal glee to pursue now anyhow! So get out there! Get yer fingernails dirty!! Run the kids ragged-tired!!! Teach the doggie a new trick!!!! Enjoy the sun, the moon, the stars... the WARMTH! HA!

Slainte, Folks. Health from my heart to your'n...

Cygnus

12 comments:

Kyddryn said...

Everyone needs abreak sometime, sugar - that's what I use photographs for, as filler.

Rest well. :-)

Shade and Sweetwater,
K

Cygnus MacLlyr said...

Photos; a good Chieftains vid or three...

gonna meditate a lot,talk to ol' Mannanan...

Smell the flowers...

Thanks, Kydd...;D

Xanadu said...

I'm seriously considering taking a short blogging break myself, after all the drama that has been going on with my comments in other peoples journals. Talked about that with my hubby tonight, and he agreed that it's getting out of hand with the way people react to certain situations. We forgive you if you take a break, just don't be gone long. OK? Hugs.

Stephanie in AR said...

Would love to get my hands dirty if it would only stop raining every other day. A day or day & half of sunshine then days of rain - even the mud is starting to smell. But it will pass & when it does the ground will be warm & ready to plant.

Enjoy the dust bath.

Bullseye said...

Rest up thy soul my friend and come back to us refreshed. We will be right here waiting for however long it takes, we ain't gonna leave ya, no matter what.

Love and Peace to you brother.

Cygnus MacLlyr said...

Lady X--
Are some people offended by the normal Human Ways? Sorry; I ain't up to speed. But...

Hell, the world is full of schwag...
Sorry to hear of the troubles..

Do what you gotta do, Lady.
I ain't goin' nowhere; just going to breathe for a few.

Do so, if needs, Woman!
Hugs back-- and never fear here @ My Song-- any and all verbiage-- whatever the direction-- is welcome. i kinda LOVE the Firdt Amendment to the United States Constitution.

" I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"...

Sweet dreams, Xanadu!

Cygnus MacLlyr said...

How much more dirty, Stephanie, than playing in the mud!?! hehe!

But I hear ya...

Hope it quits soon-- the rain.
Not so conducive to dust-bathing, that...
:D

Thanks for the words, Lady S...

Cygnus MacLlyr said...

Y'Hear That, Ken?

I know that, m'man Bulls. I'll be here every day-- just ain't so all-fired satisfied with the writing of late.

It'll all be good, Bro.

Because it has to be.

And if it ain't? Well, I know where to come to take up arms, as well as stand in said...

Thanks, man...

Felinae said...

Hey Cygnus,

I'm going to echo what Bullseye said, The man speaks wisely. :)

Following is a quote from Disney's Lilo and Stitch...

"Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten."

Take all the time you need, my friend, we'll be right here waiting for you when you're ready to come back. :)


Smiles-n-Hugs~Felinae~

Ken said...

...you get yer R & R Brother,i'm glad it's by choice...come back tho...you get a few days then me and Bullseye form up a search party...lol

Cygnus MacLlyr said...

Felinae-- thank you so much, friend.
Bullseye, Ken, and Catman...
They are THE Three i count more true friend than most any I've ever "met" physically...

[Now, being a Southern Gentleman, we won't mention Ladies, shall we...

but... WHO am i typing to???

:D

Thank you, Woman...

Cygnus MacLlyr said...

KEN...

Love, Brother. Much Love.

thank you.