14 May 2009

Cygnus Speaks...

Or, rather tries to let a video or three do so for him.

First choice-for-voice video: HATEBREED's I WILL BE HEARD.
Disabled embed. Damn...

Then, an attempt to the positive, to show what i'm working in the time off: The Little Enging That Could.
I can, and Will-- that's as definitive of who I Am as much as anything.. but I CAN'T and won't subject anyone to ten-plus minutes' worth of time for a cartoon... (Woulda been cool for the kiddies, though!!)

"Is next? Swimvear!!!"

Oh, sorry... old commercial... welcome to the American sheeple-mind...

So, third time's a charm, right?

The third choice woulda been person-specific-- (the group) Apocalyptica's video I Don't Care .
"Embedding disabled by request"...
Yep. Fits the person HARHARHAR!!!
[But youtube the thing (see it here. go full screen. HOT HOT HOT!!!...) Well worth it! Spin 'er around in the hall, man!]

Anyhow... thanks so much for the support-- right from those I had NO DOUBT it would stem...

And a VERY SPECIAL thanks to those I'll miss Independence Day week... SUX, July now... but other ops will arise...

Then again, my son, Lance Earl McL... was born-- in Kapiolani Women's and Children's Center, in HONOLULU, HAWAII, on the 4th of JULY.

OHANA, indeed.

More soon, folks!

Slainte!!!

Cygnus

9 comments:

Kyddryn said...

Oh, a Mute Swan...

Or...not.

Independence Day is a while off...should I win the lottery between now and then, I'll hook ya up...right after I pay off mah debts, buy mah land, and set my house a-buildin'. Sorry...girl's got to have priorities.

Meanwhile, I'm off on a video hunt on YouTube...because I don't have to pack or fold laundry or anything...

Shade and Sweetwater,
K (who may actually be a ghost in the machine, she's online so much...)

Unknown said...

That Little Engine vid...that was a trinket of my youth that I had forgotten about.

Thanks for finding it in the attic that is YouTube!

Oh, Apocalyptica, I swoon.

Peace - Rene

Cygnus MacLlyr said...

why, Lady K.. a woman without Priorities I couldn't love... so you MUST have 'em...:D

C'est moi-- cygnus alor...

Re packing: you did include the maybe-needed kitchen utensils, OUI?!?


Rene-- to see YOU swoon would make me Swan-- er, SWOON...


thanks for the visits, o gracious Ladies!

Kyddryn said...

Well...I find myself wishing for a spatula, but will have to make do with a spoon...or some tongs?

Barring those useful things, I supose my trusty spork will have to do.

Shade and Sweetwater,
K

Cygnus MacLlyr said...

I get the impression, Lady K., that chopsticks, wielded in those hands, would more than suffice...

**none the less, ol' C. runs off to lend spatulate...**

TONGS??
Now, THERE'S the utensil of the morrow...:D

Kyddryn said...

Oh, I forgot about the chopsticks, nestled with the spork in the bag I made for 'em...lovely things they are, too, the wooden tips stow in the metal handles, screw on and off for ease of use/carrying. Geekery abounds...

And yes, I AM quite good with 'em...

Shade and Sweetwater,
K (an odd sort of Lark)

Cygnus MacLlyr said...

Odds and Evens...
paper Rock Scissors..
Spoon, fork, Spatula, spork...

I say we try 'em all.

When do we eat?!?

I don't mind playing chef-- cooking, that is...

the dafthermits (Mel n andy and wee clan) said...

Hi Cygnus


just popping by to say hi and to send you all our love from the highlands

my wee dial up is struggling with all that i have to when i get on the net

or it could be all this sunshine we are having in the highlands

anyways cygnus all the best of to unc's

Felinae said...

I like Apocalyptica's video and to have 3 Days Grace frontman, Adam Gontier doing vocals, it's all good not to mention that they are very easy on the eyes too. ;D

The first time I saw the video was with my daughter, she's watching it and then all of a sudden shouts out....
"It's crazy! how does he spin his hair around like that and not miss a note? Do you think Daddy can make his hair do that?" hahaha!!

Oh to be a teenager again...

Many Smiles-n-Hugs
~Felinae~