27 November 2008

Robert Frost I aint, folks...

One of those days, folks, that I need to reflect on what the morrow may bring. Hate to do it to ya again, but on occasion the Swan must sing.

And if Song was in any but some poetic form, would it ever be heard?

So, loath as I am to do it to you, (unless, of course, you are Kerri Russell; then there is nothing on goddess green earth I long to do more...), I must needs cut this short and inject some poetry...

Love Ya, Kerri. Call me:)

12 oct 2000--

I LIE ON SHEETS
AS WHITE AS SNOW
AND JUST AS COLD

LIKE LIFE LIGHT BLEEDS
THROUGH PAYNES AND SHOWS
NO HAND TO HOLD

THUS IN BETWEEN
THE HEART AND SOUL
A SHADOW GROWS


30 apr2000 titled I.

MASK TEARS
WITH A CALLOUS STARE
SEE NOBODY, FEEL NOTHING

GLASS FEARS
GIVE A MALICE GLARE
BE NOBODY, FEEL THE STING


ok people/person; i know you logged off long ago. 's cool...
see ya after the turkey. hey--y' got some wariche?!?

Cygnus

No comments: