28 November 2009

I Just Got Snarky With My Father

Sad Thing Is, I Had To Do It E-So...

Phone mailbox.

Then I backdoored my service tower with a call to my 'brother'-- my step-mom's son by my dad.

"Yep. He's sitting right here. Probably didn't hear [his] phone ring."

But YOU did...

Me: "Cool. Have a great ... I'll call when there's less background noise..."

Yup.

'WE KNOW WHO THE SON IS...'
was my message on his voicemail, my second call. Um, ALSO not answered.. Oh! And I added 'MY [half-] BROTHER...'

Because...lying in the pudding...

slainte, volk.

cygnus

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Enjoyed talking with you last night although I felt a little bad about all the interuptions. Hope you don't think I wasn't (or are not interested). Love you very much and looking forward to meetings we discussed.
I take it other calls did not produce happy conversations. So sorry about that.

Anonymous said...

I love that word "Snarky" lol!