01 October 2010

Time To Sow...

[Thanks, Bullseye...]


So, I've had a good learning year in Georgia. Near 100# of mostly veggies, and a few fruits, from garden beds tended since Feb last.


One of the most remembered, Flower and I reminisced @ luncheon today, was a tomato pulled from our vine-- a sun-warmed compliment to the cool turkey and mayo...


GODS! Abrosia.

So, I go to bed tonight mentally designing my future garden-- next years' tomatoes wher the beans were, given the nitrogen fixation; more peas, and earlier! And, no matter the opines of others, we needs mo' squash. And okry. LOTS more okry...


I have a better idea of shade-- foliage times in and out, sun angle for warming beds... y'know-- all those things we gardeners KEN, but do na 'know'... the things I've only begun to 'learn' this past year. So mayhap, come fall, I'll put in another bed down Yaupon Maple way...


Yes, another evenin' o' the seasonal temps hath made me wax Autumnal. But,then... I AM a witch...

Slainte, folks.

Cygnus

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It all looks soooo good! I say,"You done good!". The fact that you enjoyed it makes it even better.

Felinae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.