23 September 2010

Thus I Become Imortal...



For I Become A Father. Again.



Hiya folks. Cygnus here.

I been gone a while. And longing, of late, to return...



I got some new fun gizmos to work with-- cameras, drums...

Kittens... [LOL!! NO, NO, Lady A... I swear!!! LMAO!!!]



Then there's music... always music somewhere in my life. That bodhran-- I smacked it around a bit more of my absence. I played a flute-- y'know, for a few minutes. I even saw a guitar a few times, and heard on once!!! So, I'm thinkin' I'll do some musica.

Actually, I'm not thinkin' much about it at all. I just wanna be back on blogger. Winter's a-comin' on, and I've had an interesting year to date, and gotta lotta fodda to share. Plus, I's gonna BE a fadda in late January!!! [Um, SURPRISE!!! for those of you new to this blog and/ or not up to date with my FB fiasco a.k.a descent into the online equivalent of Dante's 9th Level...]

But I digress...

Yes, a Papa to be. At forty-three. ~~And deep in Polyamory~~


whuh???-- Oh yeah--- digression.

So, y'wanna see a picture?
Wanna hear a poem? Wan' me t'leave y'alone??

Stick around...



Slainte, folks...

Cygnus

6 comments:

Mayberry said...

Congrats Papa. You been busy!

Noki said...

Congratulations! :-D

Hugs,
Ashley

DianeLynn said...

Congrats from me too...and YEP I'll be sticking around!

Ken said...

...congratulations Cyg,now we know why(yer lack of posts,that is)...

...i could make sum colorful remark regarding yer gardening and "planting of seeds" but i won't(yet),GodBlessYerNewFamily...

Phil said...

Congrats or lamentations, take yer pick ya old horn dog!
Jesus, a dad at 43?
Kill me now.
Ahh, you'll be a good pader now, won't ya?

Good luck and get some sleep, you will need it later.

Cygnus MacLlyr said...

Thanks, everyone!!! Seeds sown, indeed! ha! I got a flat ton of garden pix we can all gander at over the winter. And expect a lot of that, too, because Busted is right... gonna have my hands full soon! HA!

Ah, well; if life were easy, everybody'd be doing it!