30 January 2009

HermitJim read it HERE

Yall let ol' Catman off the hook; you know he's stuck out in Caliphony...

I forward that the perp who committed this heinous act (or shall we use poetic license and call it what it truly is-- a heinous "hacked") had just left one site for another, was reading this site, and Evil persuaded this poor lost Satan-Worshipping soul to add the three together a' la' Saturday Night Live.

Foul Beast! How dare you cause me fruitless hours at work from laughing to the point of tears interfering...

SLAINTE!

First Amendment first; the Second might take two hands...

Cygnus

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for showing me all of this neat "stuff". I otherwise would not have known what hacked (or act) you were referring to.

Cygnus MacLlyr said...

Fun Stuff, (h)ain't it!
Thanks for the comment! A snippity one, Too! I likes...

C.