11 January 2009

BEAUTY-FULL

Anybody caught a glimpse of the Full Moon (Goddess) rising in the East c'est soir?

She's beautiful, Round (as a Full Mother-To-Be always is) and the deepest yellow i've sen in many a moon (pun or not depends on your physical observations).

The clouds here in H-town moved to obscure her tonight, but not before i was allowed my eyes' worth.

And, as i was weeding the garden whilst viewing, WORTH is/was a good adjective. Because usually i'm not...

[Multi-choice Quiz: Usually not WHAT?]

A) Weeding
B) Viewing
C) Worthy

Just curious who else is watching...

Cygus

6 comments:

Bullseye said...

C- Hell I don't know man. lol

Anonymous said...

10th January 2009...Moon at perigee, its closest to the Earth for the Lunar month, 357499 km.

? worth....I'd say viewing lol

Cygnus MacLlyr said...

Hey Bulls... I aint so sure i do either...
Aint that the damndest!

Hi Molly!

I view every day i can see... So yesterday was perigee, eh! I've been away too long...

Thanks for the beta!

HermitJim said...

Hey Cygnus...I'd have to say C...

Full Moon, huh? No wonder I felt a little like howling!

Stephanie in AR said...

Clouds broke just enough for the kids & I to step out and have a good look. Too cold to stay outside long though. They were impressed, me too.

Cygnus MacLlyr said...

Hey Hermit-Surprised mine didn't wake the neighborhood up when I was coming in from a 6am viewing!
And you would; ya know me too well!ha!

HI Steph! Yes ma'am, it's even 'cold' down here on the gulf coast; I won't mention temps, because cold is relative. Kinda like "rich"...

Thanks for stopping in!