16 January 2010

Just One Of Those Nights...

Where Everything Is...

I coulda said, could add near ANY adjective, adverb, or other type of descriptive word thingie. But they'd be extraneous.

It has naught to do with it being Freya's Day nacht (Friday, to you julian-calendar glomerons).

It has naught to do with the Little Dude off for the weekend with his dad, thus giving me and Flower some down-time.

Naught to do with full belly; naught to do with good brew.

Nor another good-friend phonetic contact. Pas aussi the trip to Ma's menana-- a wind-down bonus. Nor... well, y' get the images (and are now visualising your own, prithee).

And at the same time it has everything to do with all that.

It's just a good night, people. It's early yet. It's relaxed. We have options:

Food. Movies. Sex. Running down the drive barefoot, blue-hilighted hair streamning behind, barking efficaciously enough to scare off not one but two neighbors' mutts what's been harassing your porch-pussies... [Some jokes really are just for me, Volk!]

I hope everyone of you out there are experiencing at least some smidgeon of the.. well, the just plain easy, peacefull,and full-on honest smile-inducing BEING that I am c'est soir.

Slainte, folks!

Cygnus

5 comments:

Mayberry said...

Beer. Lots of beer. The only pleasure that remains for me. But your post put visions of better things into my mind. If only in the imagination, it's better than my reality. Tonight I dream of Food. Movies. Sex. Running down the drive barefoot, blue-hilighted hair streamning behind, barking efficaciously enough to scare off not one but two neighbors' mutts what's been harassing your porch-pussies... Slainte Cygnus...

Momlady said...

I am....

Unknown said...

Dude, your life has become an Eagles song...

and that's a good thing :)

Peace ~ Rene

One Of These Nights
Peaceful Easy Feeling

Sarah Sullivan said...

Sound good to me..maybe not the bare feet part..a little chilly for that here..but the rest I will take. Hope you are well and remain in that peaceful place Sir!!!
Namaste, Lady Sarah

Cygnus MacLlyr said...

I'm with ya on the bnrewskies, Mayberry m'man. Thanks for the shout.

Good, momlady, good...

Thank you very much, Lady Rene! Kinda feels like I've checked into a paradise, and have no intent of ever leaving!

Thankee, Miss Sara! The barefeet was from need of immediacy. And rest assured they weren't mine [nor the blue hair...]! I'm a tenderfoot. Reciprocate hope, lady Sarah-- may all be well with you!

Slainte, Folks!