05 January 2010

Anxious To Blaze...

No, folk, not that kinda blazing, nice though it be...

No, I'm meaning to apologize for the sound quality of yesterday's video. It'd been so long since I posted anything here that as soon as this new uber-computer (thanks, MomLady!!! [Um, I should mention... the blazing speed of a computing machina what has SIX GIG of RAM belongs to Little Bird. Big Bird, aka Swan, hath only taken ken...) processed the vid, I cared not to try and figger out the sound thingie, but just to post.

I've got a million new pictures and a plethora of stories to show and tell. Now that my relocalation is done and the hectic Holiday season has past, I'll settle in solidly and do that. My intent-- as I stated underneath the waterfall sound in yesterday's vid-- is to become once again active daily on this blog.

A surprise or three is/are in store, too. I've been sitting here for several minutes trying to lead therein with some dramatic tension, but I've been too long away [from writing], so I'll work blog for a few days, polish up my shenanagan-ry, and commence full-on Swanfoolery as I am so noted for being/doing, and continue from there.

For the interim, I've set some kind of record-- TWO posts in two days...

Hmm... might be able to finagle that daily thingamajig... ;D

For the nacht, Slainte, Folks!

Sweet Dreams, and I'll see y'all menana.

[No longer Olor] Cgnus

5 comments:

Catman said...

Looking forward to see in the ol' Cygnus.

Momlady said...

Glad you like the new 'puter. Look forward to your return to blogopolis.

Cygnus MacLlyr said...

Thanx, CatMeister. Can't say I haven't missed it, and am looking forward to immersion again.

Salainte, Catman.

C.

Cygnus MacLlyr said...

I'm LOVING the real-sized keyboard again, and look am glad the motivation is back.

BTW-- there's no "follow this blog" option at your site. Kydd said she'd arrange it-- oif you don't beat her there now! ha!

Slainte!

Stephanie in AR said...

So where'd you move to? Cause Alabama might have just been a visit.