10 November 2010

FPG Pictures



Florida Pagan Gathering

I went, I saw, I drummed.

It was four, five days; I took pictures. I won't charge you for the ones I'll publish here.

I turn around tomorrow [mayhap today, as you read this the 10th...], headed for Mobile, Alabama's Renaissance Fest, then get to be HOME for a few months. I'll have a newborn daughter waking me up not too long thereafter-- I'm convinced that combining mine and her momma's Karma will produce a Morning Pearly-Bird...

It's a lovely clusterfukk I'm waltzing currently. I DO wanna/gonna blog more; the upcoming winter will help that, what with slowin' mobile...

Enjoy the pictures for now; we gotta LOTTA talkabout this Winter...















Slainte!!

Cygnus

3 comments:

Rob Houston said...

I really wish I could have made it this time, FPG is a blast!

Cygnus MacLlyr said...

Hiya Rob!

Wish you coulda made it, too. I had a good time and met some cool folk-- what it's all about, largely!!

Thanks for lookin' @ my pics!!!

Unknown said...

Pearly-Bird? I like it.
The pictures are really nice. I have never seen this side of Florida.