01 June 2010

Back Home...

After Four Days In The Red Baton

We was gone for a few days, folks; sorry I ain't been around. But given what I came home to, mayhap I shall dissappear more often...


My big papas...


I swear everything doubled in size; some enough to lay to vining for lack of trellis or caging:
" I guarded the house real good, papa; promise!!!"

Another on garage duty...

Future 'SKULLDUGERY'. [Um, it's a long joke...]







The start of an Armenian Yard-long:



Pulled near a pound of green beans off plants, and 1/4 lb. peas. Sitting here typing and listening to a beautiful summer shower water for me this eve...

Slainte, folks...

Cygnus

2 comments:

Beth said...

Glad y'all made it home o.k.. Hope it was a successful (or, at least, pleasant) trip.
Things looking really good around there. Good enough to eat, in fact.
Love to all.

Cygnus MacLlyr said...

It were real nice, indeed. Got some good video of the band... erm, "choir", I mean! HA!... got a few good pictures (other blog), and swam in a real pool for the first time in a coon's age...

eatin' green beans tonight, in fact. I might grill 'em with some nice brats...

love back...