12 December 2009

fukk u

Universe-ity of Life

And solving, bit by bit (no computer pun intended, but it DO be funny now I see it in writ...! har!), some o' the C-813 Dilemma-- BATTERIES!!!

Solution? Put 'em in backwards [the Energizer Bunnie ones]. That away, the pictures keep coming and coming and coming...









Therein [the batteries] lies the Quatro. Now, whether it IS nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous battery misrepresentation...

[Well, I'll just go on record here and now as saying

HELL NO!!!

or to]

Take [to spending] arms [and legs] against the sea of sorrow...ful 1.5v representation. Four times the cost, but a batt'ry that lasts, and showeth, All four seasons.

Slainte, Folks.

Cygnus

3 comments:

Livia Indica said...

Is that okra ready to pick with snow on the ground? Freaky.

As usual I'm not quite clear on what you're talking about, something about batteries?

Anyway, hope you're having a good post-midnight!

Cygnus MacLlyr said...

I'm crossing posts here, liv; easy to get boggled by this bird...

Yes-- that is the okra from my summer garden-- still producing pods right up 'till Houston, Tx. made national news by receiving the first official snow before New York even!

I played hooky from work to get to my camera-- and now am glad I did-- the snow was melted time I woulda got home had I not!!!

Thanks for the visit, friend!

Kyddryn said...

Oh, I AM glad the new batteries worked, Sir!

I have a new rechargeable battery for my camera...but I keep forgetting to put it in and see how it works! I keep getting distracted...

Beautiful pictures...

Shade and Sweetwater,
K