26 October 2009

One Week Ago...

Truck Camping Close To "Home"

Kind of ironic considering my truck IS my home... But I took a drive down to Galveston Island State Park last weekend. Nice day on the beach

I was sure I had discovered a new life-form...

Must be a new breed of Mussel, I'm thinking...


New Breed all right. Plastico from Micky D's. Nice Hamburgler. Nice find...

There was this watermelon vine growing close to the walkway to the beach
Wonder who spit seeds...hehehe!

Probably my favorite eye-candy of the day
NOW QUIT!! Who put THAT there?

Were these homes, rebuilds a year after Gustav





that give one the sense some folk are becoming keen on geometry and it's relation to wind resistance...

I had fun, and saw part of "my" neck of the woods I hadn't previously. Chalk one up in the Cool Experience in Life category.

I'll leave y'all be for the nacht. Enjoy some more eye candy from the Texas Gulf Coast.







Slainte, Folks...


Cygnus

5 comments:

Kyddryn said...

Oh...it is SO good to see you again, Sir!!

I've missed your presence here...

The geodesic home is wonderful - I'd love to see inside. As for the view...colorful sandpiper you found there.

I AM glad you had that time sur la mer, Sir.

Shade and Sweetwater,
K (who doesn't feel as bad about HER messy home...)

Unknown said...

Very nice down time location to be sure. Your sunset pic makes me almost homesick!

Felinae said...

Awesome pic of the sunset.
The seagull shot was good too. Glad you had a relaxing day.

Ken said...

...nice pix Bro,glad yer puttin' the war in perspective...be careful on the road...

Unknown said...

How did I totally feckin' miss all of this?

must have beem stuck in traffic :)